HELLO, FRIEND





Hi there! My name is Emily and I'm an Emotional Roller.  I'm also a Clinical Social Worker, Mom, and daily oiler.  Our family has been using Young Living Essential Oils in our home since I found out I was pregnant with our first child, Camden, 6 years ago. 

My mother-in-law had been incorporating YL oils into her life for quite some time, and I just hadn't jumped on the bandwagon.  Enter: morning sickness.  The first oil I remember using is Gentle Baby.  While I do truthfully kind of now associate the smell of Gentle Baby with first trimester morning sickness,  it also helped me feel like I was bonding with my son from the very first application.  I would rub a few drops of Gentle Baby oil in my hand with a bit of coconut oil, and massage gently into my stomach. As I (hopefully) prevented a few extra stretch marks, I also prayed over and connected with my unborn child.

From Camden's birth forward, Young Living oils quickly became a huge and necessary part of our lives.  Through moves, job changes, licensure exams, business ventures, and the birth of our daughter; I found myself reaching for my oils more and more. Initially, for me, oils were used when I thought I needed them.  I'd reach for one and roll it on or diffuse it if I started to feel anxious or overwhelmed.  Little did I know, I'd learn over the years the importance of reaching for these precious oils long before that anxiety actually hit. Hence, Emotional Roller.

Today, I work as a Clinical Social Worker and my husband owns a business.  We have two children, Camden (5) and Callie (2), who have been familiar with oils in their daily routines since birth.  As a mom and Social Worker, emotional wellness is extremely important to me.  What I have learned so far on my oils journey is that daily oils use + positive mindset = happy people. Feel free to come get social with me on Instagram (anemotionalroller) or send me an email (emotionalroller@gmail.com) if you have any questions. I would be honored if you'd join me on this journey to personal growth and wellness!

Comments

Popular Posts